100% full Not resolved

On the 9th of the 8th month 2014 I purchased a Trojan Solo 250 from Game Store Queenstown. It broke with a month and a half of purchasing the unit.

According to Game Store Queenstown, I was to go through the M5 Sports Trojan Walmer Branch, which we did.

Since the 10th month of last year my husband and I have been dealing with the individual who seems to be running that branch, an individual who seems to be running the branch, TAGAN. He has, since last year, been a now show to fix unit, unavailable when we phone the offices in Walmer and does not answer his cell phone. Desperate to get answers out of TAGAN as it is already the new year, I phoned the offices in Walmer within the last week of January, and purposely did not give my name, he must have heard I was making all sorts of queries as to the the number of the head office and managers who work there so he took the phone, once he heard it was me, he told me the unit was obsolete, so was the part to fix so he would organise I go collect my money from Game stores. This is ridiculous, I have paid for the unit, I have also already paid a good sum of interest on the unit, now I have had a 5 month loss!!! And Trojan expects me just to accept this?

I phone the Head Office to cpmplian, the individual who suppose to help me with thses type of complaints is RONALD PRINSLOO, but apparently RONALD CANNOT CALL ME BACK BECAUSE HE IS AT THE DENTIST, VERY BUSY. ONLY COMES TO WORK LATE, *** "ALOT", TOO BUSY, NOT IN THE OFFICE, OR HIS CAR IS THERE BUT THE OFFICE LINES DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!

SO I AM DEMANDING THAT TROJAN HELP ME IN THIS MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ONE OF 5 CONSUMER COMPLAINT WEBSITES I AM WRITING ON, AND ONCE I HAVE DONE THAT I WILL LOOK FOR MORE PLATFORMS TO WRITE ON, TO EXPRESS THIS RIDICULOUS, DISGUSTING SERVICE!!!! ANYONE WHO WORKS UNDER THE NAME OF TROJAN SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!!!! RONALD PRINSLOO IS A HINDER TO ANY HEAD OFFICE

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. sigourneyk3 stated that there is a room for improvement of their poor service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of trojan solo 250. Trojan Health needs to "i want a brand new unit equivalent to mine immediately" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned trojan solo 250 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Trojan Health.

Had an Experience with Trojan Health?

Comments